Saturday, September 21, 2013

Melinda Saying About Her Skinny Fiber Journey So Far

melindas skinny fiber journey

"I thought I would give you a little update on my progress with my weight loss since starting Skinny Fiber. This was me May 1st weighing in at 235 lbs. I absolutely hated what I looked like and how I felt. I had my new picture taken this morning July 23rd and I now weigh 194 lbs! That is 41 lbs gone!!


The outfit I'm wearing isn't tight on me anymore and clothes I haven't been able to wear, because of my size before taking Skinny Fiber, I now can wear. I have gone from wearing a size 22 to wearing a size 14!! I don't even know how many inches I have lost total but I know it has been a lot!! I do not avoid looking in the mirror anymore!!

So for everyone who still has doubts that Skinny Fiber doesn't work, here is proof that it does work!!! I love my Skinny Fiber!!!!!"

Order yours today and write your own story!

order now

No comments:

Post a Comment