Sunday, September 22, 2013

Jenny-Lyn's Views on Skinny Fiber


"I started my skinny fiber on March 26th. I was so hesitant to take a before photo, but as you can by April 2nd I was so happy I did. I could not believe the difference in just a few days! I never was a pop drinker so that was one habit I didn't have to break! I just finished nursing school and never allowed myself to eat while in class because I would get extremely bloated, not to mention I would get extremely tired right after....so I got in an awful habit of not eating at all during the day, I would come home and do my homework and have the biggest binge and go right to bed. Well not anymore! Since I have been on skinny fiber, I have completely lost the bloat and I am eating regular meals, just much less! I am more energized than I have been in a real long time, and I have lost a total of 14lbs since my start date! I can't wait to do another photo when its been a month!!!!!"

order now

No comments:

Post a Comment